Snow Day Overload

If you live in Tennessee then you have seen all of the crazy weather we have had the past two weeks! We have (almost) had 2 full weeks off because of ice and snow. We have definitely gone a little stir crazy at my house, but we are so thankful for the time off to get some other things done. I have missed my kiddos and look forward to getting back to them next week! 

These are just a few pictures of the beautiful snow we got. The ice underneath was not so fun, but we enjoyed sledding and being snowed in for a few days!




Being stuck at home gave me LOTS of time to create/finish things I had been working on. I successfully finished 3 units in 2 weeks. That's huge for a newbie like me! I am totally looking forward to using all three of these once we FINALLY get back into the normal swing of things! 

The first unit I worked on is my Rockin' Around the Clock. This was so fun to create. I had been anxiously waiting to use the adorable clip art from Krista Wallden (the creator behind Creative Clips). I finally decided to use it with my time unit and went to town! This packet includes lots of fun practice for time (centers and printables).


The second unit I got to create was this cute Springy Centers packet. It includes math and ELA centers for all of us teachers wishing for warmer weather. This is being printed immediately when I get back to school. I love some good centers for our rotations. (And my kiddos love anything bright and colorful!)




Last, but not least, is my Shamrock Writing Shindig. This has 10 creative writing prompts. I am always looking for a fun way to get my kids to write. (And who doesn't love to write about Leprechauns?!)



I hope all of you guys have had a great past two weeks! I am anxious to get back in the classroom and put to use some of the awesome goodies I bought from the TpT Teachers are Heroes sale. What goodies did you get??

Happy Friday!! :)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.