Study the States

So, I got the idea to do a "study the states" resource about a month and a half ago. I have worked tirelessly for a month or so trying to pull it together. In Tennessee, we are supposed to study the United States as part of our 2nd grade Social Studies standards. I thought it would be a great idea to make this and knew I could really utilize it in my own classroom.

Here are some pictures from actually using it in my own classroom!

This page is the information page. I let my kids get into groups and
read this with their partner. Once they are finished, they do their own state
book. As you can see this little guy did lots of underlining to find the
correct info! Loved it!






As you can tell, we have had a lot of fun working with this state packet! It has been great for my kids to help remember close reading skills and digging into the text. I have loved it!



This is a glimpse into some of the goodies you can get with this packet!

This is for sale on my TpT store until tomorrow! Go grab yourself one! I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as we have! 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.